> Installation problem
andre hardianto
 Posted: Jan 30 2016, 07:18 AM
Quote Post

SLF Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 3607

Hi,,,,,,,,
I have problem with my hard disk, after installing debian and use it for a several days then i would like to change it to other linux distribution that is kali linux, but i cannot install it. Debian has take over my hard disk, and it is wont to wipe from the drive, i had try some hard disk wiper and formatter they show my hard disk is empty and ready for a new installtion, but when i' m try to install kali linux, parrot os, windows 10 and 7, android o x86 they could not installed corecctly in to the hard drive. The kali linux come with error message " cannot find where to isntall the operating system" ( same with parrot os ), windows came with error message " windows cannot to be installed to the hard drive intall windows to another hard drive and android x86 error when booting ( exiting pxe rom ). i also check the bios setting and hard disk cable and reset the cmos. And on my pc i only can install one operating system Smoothly and without any hindrance that is debian os..
PM
^
andre hardianto
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 05:25 AM
Quote Post

SLF Newbie

Hellowwww, anybody know how to remove write pro tection from a hard disk ?
PM
^
inittux
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 12:19 PM
Quote Post

SLF Geek

Member No.: 953

Could you be a bit more specific? What are you trying do do?

--------------------
PM
^
andre hardianto
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 05:20 AM
Quote Post

SLF Newbie

I'm a student and need my pc for finishing my script. My hard disk run in to problem when i install debian jessie 8.2 and then i try to unnistall/ change it with kali linux sana but its fail,, than i'm try to the DBAN for ensure the wipe clean then install it again but still fail, than i use the windows cmd via installation media and it show that my hard disk is write protected. When i'm put as external hard disk it's was not shown in other pc....
PM
^
inittux
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

SLF Geek

Member No.: 953

QUOTE (andre hardianto @ Feb 1 2016, 07:20 AM)
I'm a student and need my pc for finishing my script. My hard disk run in to problem when i install debian jessie 8.2 and then i try to unnistall/ change it with kali linux sana but its fail,,  than i'm try to the DBAN for ensure the wipe clean then install it again but still fail,  than i use the windows cmd  via installation media and it show that my hard disk is write protected. When i'm put as external hard disk it's was not shown in other pc....

Sounds like a disk failure.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll