Scientific Linux Forum.org

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cannot execute software in direct log in, but no problem when execute via ssh command, ssh, direct login
btkhai
 Posted: Jul 28 2015, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

SLF Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 3255

Dear all,

I wrote a C++ software, which is a data readout from a hardware modules to PC via Gigabit Ethernet.

I have a problem with executing software when direct log in to Linux computer. This is the case:

- When I log in the computer from another one via the ssh command, I can execute my software successfully: the PC can access to the module and read out data.

- When I log in the computer directly, I cannot execute my software successfully: PC can access to the module but usually cannot read data out (just a few times, it can read data out).

This is a strange behavior to me! I discussed with my lab mates, they just have problems if they login with ssh but everything is normal when direct login.

Of course, I want my software can be executed when directly login or via ssh.

Is there anybody experienced this problem?

I wish for sharing experiences and giving suggestions & advises. 

Thanks a lot.

Cannot execute software in direct log in, but no problem when execute via ssh command? - ResearchGate. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/post/Cannot_execute_software_in_direct_log_in_but_no_problem_when_execute_via_ssh_command [accessed Jul 28, 2015].
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll