Scientific Linux Forum.org

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Installing Multimedia Packages in SL6
redman
 Posted: Jul 28 2011, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Retired SLF Administrator

Group: Admins
Member No.: 2

From the official vlc website:
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols.

When you want to download the package from the official website and select the installation software for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, you are being advised to use RPMforge wink.gif

--------------------
"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give is a good, firm push."
PM
^
gman88
 Posted: Jul 31 2011, 03:00 AM
Quote Post

SLF Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 285

John's simple tips did everything I wanted.....thanks a lot. In a moment of sheer genius, before coming here I did some Googling and followed a "guide" I stumbled across, somewhere. Turned out, it was like a really cheap GPS device - I ended up at the North Pole. I buggered my entire multi-media system. It's a test box and I couldn't even fix the damned thing - ended up reinstalling. ACK! Why I didn't come here first? Brain fart, I guess - trying to maintain my reputation as the biggest dope on this forum! But I'm a happy camper......with my smooth jazz streaming and blood pressure headed south again.

VLC is cool, but everything I do is working with MPlayer, Rythmbox, etc.

Thanks John.
PM
^
unscientific
 Posted: Aug 21 2011, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

SLF Junior

Member No.: 685

QUOTE (joutlan @ Apr 8 2011, 09:54 PM)

This should pretty much do it.....please comment if you run into any problems/conflicts.

NOTE:  You will get an instant update for libmodplug...don't update it.  Turn off all but the SL repos, remove libmodplug which will take out gxine and xine-libs.  Then reinstall those three packages and this will correct the problem.

I got the warning too and I did nothing about it
Do i understand this correct?

1 turn off all the extra repositories

CODE
yum remove libmodplug

and this will also take out the other 2

3 with the turned off repositories still turned off I type yum install libmodplug gxine xine-libs

Is that all? Is it correct?

PM
^
Xstack
 Posted: Dec 20 2011, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

SLF Junior

Member No.: 91

And anyone using k3b will want the "k3b-extras-freeworld*" package from PUIAS_addons repo.
PMEmail Poster
^
log69
 Posted: May 30 2012, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

SLF Member

Member No.: 1325

My recipe for the original post:

CODE
yum install rpmforge-release
yum install gstreamer-plugins-bad gstreamer-ffmpeg

I always prefered vlc over totem, but letting the officially built-in movie player work, I also have nice thumbnails and the rest of the stock players work well too (rhythmbox).
PM
^
linuxfan
 Posted: Jul 17 2012, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

SLF Newbie

Member No.: 1705

I was with you until you said re-install some packages and I said that is beyond my experience cause you know if you do type the right specific command it will kick it out or tell I am not the sudoer which I am not,so how do I become thesuper user if that is the correct term or the privillege user? Hope it not too off topic.

QUOTE (joutlan @ Apr 8 2011, 12:54 PM)
I'm going to pin this as one of the first things a new linux user wants to do (and many old hacks too!) is get their multimedia apps up and running like Hulu, Music mp3's and m4a's, DVD Playback, etc.  Following this will enable all that functionality.  The package list was taken from "RHEL 6 Essentials", the remainder has been my experience with it.

First I install the following after enabling all repos (that SL script available in package manager opens up):

CODE
#yum install ffmpeg libdvdcss libdvdread libdvdnav libdvdplay lsdvd mplayer gxine

Then, install all the gstreamer plugins (excepting gstreamer-plugins-bad specifically) and other MM libraries.

CODE
#yum install gstreamer-plugins-good gstreamer-plugins-bad-free-extras gstreamer-plugins-ugly libcdaudio w3m libx264 mjpegtools libsidplay libquicktime libkate automake autoconf jna gc libid3tag amrwb gstreamer-java-swt gstreamer-java gstreamer-ffmpeg gstreamer-vaapi eclipse-swt gnome-mplayer

Gstreamer-plugins-bad-extras will enable .m4a. The aforementioned package has a dependency conflict. Please post if you find a way to get that package installed, but I haven't missed it whatsover so I left it uninstalled. UPDATE: Tux99 has a Gstreamer-plugins-bad package that will install without issues, in his Personal Repo.

This should pretty much do it.....please comment if you run into any problems/conflicts.

NOTE:  You will get an instant update for libmodplug...don't update it.  Turn off all but the SL repos, remove libmodplug which will take out gxine and xine-libs.  Then reinstall those three packages and this will correct the problem.

PMEmail Poster
^
tux99
 Posted: Jul 17 2012, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

SLF Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 224

QUOTE (linuxfan @ Jul 17 2012, 05:03 PM)
I was with you until you said re-install some packages and I said that is beyond my experience cause you know if you do type the right specific command it will kick it out or tell I am not the sudoer which I am not,so how do I become thesuper user if that is the correct term or the privillege user? Hope it not too off topic.

To become super-user (root) in a terminal in SL type:

su

To exit the root session just press:

Ctrl-D (the 'Ctrl' and then the 'D' key while keeping the 'Ctrl' key pressed)

IMHO this thread is fairly out of date. Nowadays I would recommend installing VLC 2.0.2 from the linuxtech repo (my personal repo) instead. See this thread:
http://scientificlinuxforum.org/index.php?showtopic=1425

--------------------
My personal SL6 repository, specialized in audio/video software: http://pkgrepo.linuxtech.net/el6/
(can be used together with EPEL and ELRepo repositories) - repository mirror: http://linuxsoft.cern.ch/linuxtech/el6/
PM
^
tux99
 Posted: Aug 15 2012, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

SLF Moderator

Joutlan, please don't take this criticism too hard, but I think your guide in the OP, while surely well meant, is not very good anymore and needs a complete rewrite rather than just some light editing (especially since it's a pinned guide and therefore is highly visible).

Let me explain what I mean:
on all EL6 related forums and wikis and help pages (including this forum) mixing of repos is always pointed out to be a bad thing due to the risk of conflicts (and rightly so, especially for newbies who will more likely follow this guide).
Your guide is now recommending to mix three repos when in reality one repo would be all that's needed to accieve the aim of the guide. I mean both the rpmforge repo and the linuxtech repo (and probably also the rpmfusion repo) at least can be used on their own to set up a multimedia enabled SL6 PC, there is no need to mix them. Therefore IMHO the guide should state this at this at the beginning and then offer three alternative installs guides (or just the one you personally prefer).

Also I'm not really sure why you recommend to install eclipse-swt, w3m, automake, autoconf, gc? What have those packages got to do with multimedia? Also some of the libs you explicitly mention get installed as dependencies automatically anyway.

I could offer to rewrite the guide myself for you, but I don't think that's right because I'm naturally biased, being the maintainer of one of those repos. wink.gif It would be better if someone 'neutral' writes it.

--------------------
My personal SL6 repository, specialized in audio/video software: http://pkgrepo.linuxtech.net/el6/
(can be used together with EPEL and ELRepo repositories) - repository mirror: http://linuxsoft.cern.ch/linuxtech/el6/
PM
^
redman
 Posted: Aug 16 2012, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

If there is anything that evolves almost at the speed of light, it is software, especially Linux software.
The dangers of mixing repos is constantly being hammered on, I agree on the need to keep doing this.

Rewriting this guide wouldn't be a bad thing.
Especially since the repo-land changed too.

--------------------
PM
^
AndrewSerk
 Posted: Aug 16 2012, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

SLF Moderator

Member No.: 54

@ Tux99, I think it would be a good thing if you wrote a guide for your repo since you know the packages in your repo best and could produce a guide that best suites your repo.

PM
^
redman
 Posted: Aug 16 2012, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

We might want to take a little further. Depending on which software you want or which repo(s) you enable, it might be wise to create more guides. Especially since his repo doesn't automatically match with all other repos (in other words, using his repo might be limiting the use of other repos). And additional, don't forget that there are users that want to use EPEL, other want to use RPMforge/Repoforge.

In theory, we would need three guides for this:
1) EPEL
2) RPMForge/Repoforge
3) LinuxTECH.NET

And we need to give enough warnings that chosing the right (combination of) repos prevents a lot of problems.
When you look through all the problems posted on SLF, many are related to bad choices regarding / mixing of 3rd party repos!!!

--------------------
PM
^
tux99
 Posted: Aug 16 2012, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

SLF Moderator

QUOTE (AndrewSerk @ Aug 16 2012, 04:28 PM)
@ Tux99,  I think it would be a good thing if you wrote a guide for your repo since you know the packages in your repo best and could produce a guide that best suites your repo.

I can do that, I just didn't want it to look like my repo is the only choice.

Actually, this guide sort of is already in practice mostly about the same thing (just needs completing with nvidia and intel):
http://scientificlinuxforum.org/index.php?showtopic=1629

--------------------
PM
^
AndrewSerk
 Posted: Aug 16 2012, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

SLF Moderator

Member No.: 54

I believe a separate guide for each repo is a good idea, after all, a big part of Linux is about choice.

But, like Redman said we need this to be very clear. "we need to give enough warnings that chosing the right (combination of) repos prevents a lot of problems."

PM
^
tux99
 Posted: Aug 16 2012, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

SLF Moderator

QUOTE (AndrewSerk @ Aug 16 2012, 06:29 PM)
But, like Redman said we need this to be very clear. "we need to give enough warnings that chosing the right (combination of) repos prevents a lot of problems."

Yes someone would need to write an introduction that goes before the instructions for each repo and that explains the situation.

--------------------
PM
^
redman
 Posted: Aug 17 2012, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (tux99 @ Aug 16 2012, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (AndrewSerk @ Aug 16 2012, 06:29 PM)

Yes someone would need to write an introduction that goes before the instructions for each repo and that explains the situation.

Ok, I can write the intro. I have unpinned this thread and created a new pinned one here.
The new topic will be a "working one" for the next weeks. We can add/modify it untill we all agree it is a good one. Then we can remove the unneeded bits and create a final topic and lock it (since it is a guide).

--------------------
PM
^
joutlan
 Posted: Aug 18 2012, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

SLF Inceptor

Member No.: 1

Good idea.....I've got everything working w/o problems, but it's really not clear to new users (the one I adapted from RHEL 6 essentials)

--------------------
DΞLL Precision M6700: 17 inch NB//i7-quad w/USB 3.0, 16.0GB, Quadro K5000M 2.0GB DDR3, RGBLED //W8P64/Scientific Linux 6.4 x64
DΞLL Vostro 3350 Nirvana: 13 inch NB w/ IntelSSD// W8Px64 (Work;Games)
Nexus 4 //Android
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
ddan
 Posted: Feb 25 2013, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

SLF Junior

Member No.: 2273

Greetings,

I followed the directions to install packages but have been unable to get movie player to work for DVDs.

I tried to install as many packages as I could but some had conflicts. The lsdvd and libdvdcss are installed. VLC works great. I got the VLC from rpmfusion I believe.

MP4 works with movie player, but not DVDs. Movie player player loads fine and when given a DVD asks for no additional packages. There just isn't a play button.

ddan
PMEmail Poster
^
redman
 Posted: Feb 25 2013, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (ddan @ Feb 25 2013, 04:31 PM)
I tried to install as many packages as I could ...

Please tell us which repos you have enabled, 'cause it sounds like there might be a conflict there.
Mandatory reading on this subject should be done here.

--------------------
PM
^
ddan
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

SLF Junior

Thanks for your reply redman. I'm attaching my install script. This gives all the software I installed and the order in which I installed it. When installing linuxtech I removed rpmfusion-free and epel leaving only the rpmfusion-non-free and linuxtech as suggested. After installing items from linuxtech I removed linuxtech and restored other repos. I have a 64 bit system.

uname -a | grep -i x86_64 >/dev/null
b64=$?
PWD2=`pwd`
yum -y update
#
# Install packages from SL base
#
yum -y groupinstall graphics
yum -y groupinstall large-systems
yum -y groupinstall load-balancer
yum -y groupinstall mysql
yum -y groupinstall mysql-client
yum -y groupinstall php
yum -y groupinstall postgresql
yum -y groupinstall postgresql-client
yum -y groupinstall ruby-runtime
yum -y groupinstall scientific
yum -y groupinstall development
yum -y install kdepim
yum -y install kdebase
yum -y install libreoffice-base
yum -y install libreoffice-emailmerge
yum -y install libreoffice-report-builder
yum -y install gstreamer-ffmpeg
yum -y install ffmpeg-compat
yum -y install gstreamer-plugins-bad-free-extras
#
# Install 3rd party applications
#
rpm -Uvh http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/epel-release-6-8.noarch.rpm http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/el/updates/6/i386/rpmfusion-free-release-6-1.noarch.rpm http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/el/updates/6/i386/rpmfusion-nonfree-release-6-1.noarch.rpm
if [ "$b64" -eq 0 ]
then
rpm -ivh http://linuxdownload.adobe.com/adobe-release/adobe-release-x86_64-1.0-1.noarch.rpm
fi
rpm -ivh http://linuxdownload.adobe.com/adobe-release/adobe-release-i386-1.0-1.noarch.rpm
rpm --import /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-adobe-linux
cat >> /etc/yum.repos.d/google-earth.repo << EOF
[google-earth]
name=google-earth
baseurl=http://dl.google.com/linux/earth/rpm/stable/$(uname -i)
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0
EOF
yum -y install fuse-ntfs-3g
yum -y install xinetd
yum -y install samba-swat
yum -y install rekall
yum -y install wine
yum -y install gparted
yum -y install cups-pdf
yum -y install vnc vnc-server
yum -y install audacity
yum -y install system-config-lvm
# Selinux management
yum -y install policycoreutils-gui
#
yum -y install compat-libstdc++-33
yum -y install AdobeReader_enu
yum -y install flash-plugin
yum -y install xsane
yum -y install tigervnc
yum -y install gnucash
yum -y install gnucash-docs
yum -y install k3b k3b-extras-nonfree
yum -y install redhat-lsb.i686 redhat-lsb-graphics.i686 redhat-lsb-printing.i686
yum -y install mplayer mplayer-gui mplayer-fonts gecko-mediaplayer mencoder
yum -y install libdvdread libdvdnav libdvdplay gxine
yum -y install vlc
yum -y install stellarium stellarium-doc telescope-server
yum -y install --nogpgcheck google-earth-stable
yum -y install alacarte
# For compiling KDE
yum -y install ruby rubygems sqlite-devel
yum -y install libxml2-devel
yum -y install akonadi-devel
yum -y install libgpg-error-devel
yum -y install gpgme-devel
yum -y install libassuan-devel
yum -y install strigi-devel
yum -y install kdepimlibs-devel kdepim-devel
#
if [ "$b64" -eq 0 ]
then
yum -y install libX11.i686 libv4l.i686 alsa-plugins-pulseaudio.i686
yum -y install qt-x11.i686 libXScrnSaver.i686
tar -vjxf bin/modules/all-20100303.tar.bz2 --strip-components 1 -C /usr/lib64/codecs
else
tar -vjxf bin/modules/all-20100303.tar.bz2 --strip-components 1 -C /usr/lib/codecs
fi
#
# A few things that might work someday
#
yum -y install xcdroast
yum -y install system-config-nfs
yum -y install ntfs-config
yum -y install bitstream-vera-fonts-common
#
# Pickup a few items from the linuxtech repo
#
mkdir /tmp/ddan
mv /etc/yum.repos.d/epel* /tmp/ddan/.
mv /etc/yum.repos.d/rpmfusion-free* /tmp/ddan/.
cp bin/modules/linuxtech.repo /etc/yum.repos.d/.
yum -y install lsdvd libdvdcss
yum -y install mozplugger
yum -y install gstreamer-plugins-good gstreamer-ffmpeg gstreamer-plugins-bad
yum -y install gstreamer-plugins-bad-extras
yum -y install gstreamer-vaapi eclipse-swt
yum -y install libcdaudio w3m libx264 libsidplay libquicktime
yum -y install libkate automake autoconf jna gc libid3tag
rm -f /etc/yum.repos.d/linuxtech.repo
mv /tmp/ddan/* /etc/yum.repos.d/.
rm -rf /tmp/ddan
#
yum -y install gstreamer-plugins-ugly
yum -y install mjpegtools
yum -y install amrwb gstreamer-java-swt gstreamer-java
#
# Skype
#
cp -r bin/modules/skype_staticQT-4.0.0.8 /opt/.
cd /opt
ln -s skype_staticQT-4.0.0.8 skype
ln -s /opt/skype /usr/share/skype
ln -s /usr/lib/libtiff.so.3 /usr/lib/libtiff.so.4
ln -s /opt/skype/skype /usr/bin/skype
cd ~dan
echo "LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libv4l/v4l1compat.so /opt/skype/skype" >bin/skype
chmod +x bin/skype
chown dan:users bin/skype
#
# Keepassx
#
cd bin/modules/Source/keepassx-0.4.3
make install
cd ~dan
#
yum -y install bin/modules/RealPlayer11GOLD.rpm
yum -y install bin/modules/kompozer-0.7.10-i386.rpm
yum -y install bin/modules/google-chrome-stable_current_x86_64.rpm
#
# Install Brother printer drivers
#
rpm -ihv bin/modules/Brother-Printer/brmfc8860dnlpr-2.0.1-1.i386.rpm
rpm -ihv bin/modules/Brother-Printer/brmfcfaxlpd-1.0.0-1.i386.rpm
rpm -ihv bin/modules/Brother-Printer/brmfcfaxcups-1.0.0-1.i386.rpm
rpm -ihv bin/modules/Brother-Printer/cupswrapperMFC8860DN-2.0.1-1.i386.rpm
if [ "$b64" -eq 0 ]
then
rpm -ihv bin/modules/Brother-Printer/brscan2-0.2.4-0.x86_64.rpm
rpm -ihv bin/modules/Brother-Printer/brscan-skey-0.2.1-1.x86_64.rpm
execstack -c /usr/lib64/sane/libsane-brother2.so.1.0.7
execstack -c /usr/lib64/libbrscandec2.so.1.0.0
else
rpm -ihv bin/modules/Brother-Printer/brscan2-0.2.4-0.i386.rpm
rpm -ihv bin/modules/Brother-Printer/brscan-skey-0.2.1-1.i386.rpm
execstack -c /usr/lib/sane/libsane-brother2.so.1.0.7
execstack -c /usr/lib/libbrscandec2.so.1.0.0
fi
brsaneconfig2 -a name=scanner model=MFC-8860DN ip=192.168.1.32
#
# VNC
#
/sbin/chkconfig vncserver off
/sbin/chkconfig xinetd on
cp bin/xinetd.d/vnc1024 /etc/xinetd.d/.
cp bin/xinetd.d/vnc1024x8 /etc/xinetd.d/.
cp bin/xinetd.d/vnc1280 /etc/xinetd.d/.
/sbin/service xinetd restart
echo 'vnc1024 5900/tcp # VNC & GDM' >> /etc/services
echo 'vnc1024x8 5901/tcp # VNC & GDM' >> /etc/services
echo 'vnc1280 5902/tcp # VNC & GDM' >> /etc/services
#
# NFS
#
chkconfig nfs on
#
# Samba
#
chkconfig smb on
chkconfig nmb on
chkconfig swat on
#
# Not used services
#
chkconfig bluetooth off
#

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are my repos.
[dan@quad ~]$ ls /etc/yum.repos.d
adobe-linux-i386.repo rpmfusion-free-updates.repo
adobe-linux-x86_64.repo rpmfusion-free-updates-testing.repo
epel.repo rpmfusion-nonfree-updates.repo
epel-testing.repo rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing.repo
google-chrome.repo sl-other.repo
google-earth.repo sl.repo
[dan@quad ~]$

ddan
PMEmail Poster
^
tux99
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

SLF Moderator

I would guess mixing vlc (with all it's library dependencies) from rpmfusion with gstreamer from linuxtech could be the reason for your problems.
(movie player is based on gstreamer and gstreamer has lots of library dependencies, which in your case are mostly from rpmfusion as you installed vlc from rpmfusion first)

I do NOT recommend mixing rpmfusion packages with linuxtech packages, there is too much potential for conflict. You should use either epel+rpmfusion or epel+linuxtech.

--------------------
PM
^
ddan
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

SLF Junior

Thanks tux99 for your reply. I only installed lsdvd, libdvdcss and mozplugger from linuxtech at the beginning. These were missing from rpmfusion. I don't believe there are any dependancies for these. But I couldn't get movie player to play DVDs. I than came across this topic and tried what was suggested in the first post "Adding all the gsreamer mostly". Perhaps I went overboard.

If I went back to just installing lsdvd, libdvdcss and mozplugger from linuxtech and using the rpmfusion as my primary repo. What would be required to get movie player to work?

If an application just doesn't load because of a missing library it is a much easier problem to solve than an application that loads but just wont work because of a missing library.

Thanks for your help
ddan
PMEmail Poster
^
tux99
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

SLF Moderator

QUOTE (ddan @ Feb 26 2013, 03:30 PM)
Thanks tux99 for your reply.  I only installed lsdvd, libdvdcss and mozplugger from linuxtech at the beginning. These were missing from rpmfusion. I don't believe there are any dependancies for these.

I agree those shouldn't cause any conflicts, but I have never used rpmfusion so I can't be sure.

But I couldn't get movie player to play DVDs.

So even with gstreamer from rpmfsuion you couldn't play DVDs?
That sounds like an issue with some library from rpmfusion that gstreamer depends on and that you are also using when you installed gstreamer from linuxtech.

The only thing I can suggest is don't use rpmfusion at all but use linuxtech instead. In that case DVD playback from the media player (a.k.a. totem) should work, it certainly does for me and since I haven't received any complaints about this from other people using linuxtech packages I guess it works for others too.

If you prefer to stick to rpmfusion then I can't help you as I don't have any experience with it, someone else who uses rpmfusion would need to help you.

--------------------
PM
^
ddan
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

SLF Junior

Thanks for replying tux99.

I used the rpmfusion repo because it had all the applications I required, except keepassx.

I could try an install with linuxtech instead of rpmfusion to see any of my applications are missing and if there are missing applications how hard it would be to find and install them.

I'll let you know.

ddan
PMEmail Poster
^
ddan
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

SLF Junior

Hello tux99, these applications are missing from linuxtech
fuse-ntfs-3g
rekall
wine
gparted
cups-pdf
audacity
gnucash
keepassx
gxine
mplayer mplayer-gui mplayer-fonts memcoder

Can I install these from rpmfussion repo? Or will that cause problems?

ddan
PMEmail Poster
^
tux99
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

SLF Moderator

QUOTE (ddan @ Feb 26 2013, 07:31 PM)
Hello tux99,  these applications are missing from linuxtech
fuse-ntfs-3g
rekall
wine
gparted
cups-pdf
audacity
gnucash
keepassx
gxine
mplayer mplayer-gui mplayer-fonts memcoder

Can I install these from rpmfussion repo?  Or will that cause problems?

rekall, fuse-ntfs-3g, gparted, cups-pdf, wine, gnucash, keepassx should be no problem at all as they aren't audio/video related so shouldn't share any libraries with the linuxtech repo stuff.

With regards to audacity, gxine, and mplayer the only way to tell if they work fine when installed on top of linuxtech libraries is by trying it.

But i would suggest that you try out DVD playback before adding the packages from rpmfusion to make sure that works as expected with purely linuxtech packages.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll