> Using R (and Rattle & Psych Packages)
rfche704
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 09:17 AM
Quote Post

SLF Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 3891

Greetings all
I started using R in the last couple of months - the packages etc are excellent for what I am doing and will be doing for the coming years.

I am a Mint user, but I found that some packages dont appear to install: ggplot2, Psych and Rattle. (I got ggplot2 after installing G++ in Mint) The other 2 are beyond me and maybe Mint?

All Im doing is statistical research for Social Sciences (with R), and was wondering what is the best version of Linux which essetially allows to install the appropriate packages

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

PMEmail Poster
^
inittux
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

SLF Geek

Group: Members
Member No.: 953

QUOTE (rfche704 @ Jun 23 2017, 10:17 AM)
Greetings all
I started using R in the last couple of months - the packages etc are excellent for what I am doing and will be doing for the coming years.

I am a Mint user, but I found that some packages dont appear to install: ggplot2, Psych and Rattle. (I got ggplot2 after installing G++ in Mint) The other 2 are beyond me and maybe Mint?

All Im doing is statistical research for Social Sciences (with R), and was wondering what is the best version of Linux which essetially allows to install the appropriate packages

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hello,

You should just be able to install ggplot:

https://www.r-bloggers.com/installing-r-packages/

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll